Most of our training is done at Cobb Lake SWA near Wellington, CO. Once you pay your dues, there is no charge for attending any of the monthly training days, although the indoor February training may charge a fee to cover facility rental. Membership also gives you a discounted price on chapter sponsored clinics and tests. Wild birds used in training must be purchased.
• Valid from January 1 through December 31 each year.
• New members joining after August 1st will have a valid membership through December 31 of the following year.
• Dues for 2020 are $40.00 per individual/family.
• Membership provides you with newsletters and/or communications, advanced information about upcoming events and more!
• Membership is required to attend training days! Attendance to only one training day will be permitted prior to dues being paid.
• Chapter Members must also belong to NAVHDA International. Visit the NAVHDA website for more information.
We have a great year planned with tests scheduled in the spring and fall along with some great training days during the year. Watch the RMC NAVHDA website or join the Rocky Mtn. Chapter NAVHDA Facebook page to see the latest information on test dates and other activities.
We appreciate your continued support of NAVHDA Rocky Mountain Chapter!
The Board held the line for membership dues in 2019. Your $40 membership covers your entire family.