Date(s) - 01/01/2019 - 12/31/2019
2019 Membership Application
Most of our training is done at Cobb Lake SWA near Wellington, CO. Once you pay your dues, there is no charge for attending one of the monthly training days. The indoor February training may charge a fee to cover facility rental. Membership also gives you a discount price on chapter sponsored clinics and tests. Wild birds used in training must be purchased.
Fill out the online form below or if you prefer, download the form and mail it.
• Valid from January 1 through December 31 each year.
• New members joining after August 1st will have a valid membership through December 31 of the following year.
• Dues for 2019 are $40.00 per individual/family.
• Membership provides you with newsletters and/or communications, advanced information about upcoming events and more!
• Membership is required to attend training days! Attendance to only one training day will be permitted prior to dues being paid.
• Chapter Members must also belong to NAVHDA International. Visit NAVHDA for more information.
• Send check payable to Rocky Mountain Chapter NAVHDA to:
7751 East State Hwy 14
Fort Collins, CO 80524
We have a great year planned with two tests scheduled in the spring and fall along with some great training days mixed in during the year. Watch the website at https://www.rmc-navhda.com/ or join the Rocky Mtn. Chapter NAVHDA Facebook page to see the latest information on test dates and other activities.
We appreciate your continued support of our local Chapter!